martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

The violent silence


Words like violence
break the silence
Depeche Mode

I

Words run off into the surface of the seas,
they sail away as astonished wind above the waves.

Words become tied up in my bones,
they escape from my hands with insolence,
they multiply themselves breaking translucent silences
in ethereal wings of nocturnal insects.
Words break themselves against stones
at the shiny bottoms of rough cliffs,
they mate with extraordinary actions of mankind
during their brief itinerary along the pathways of Earth.
Words tangle up with human experience
to bring the resonance of the poem into the world.

Traducción del poema I de "El silencio violento"
en Cosmogonía de la palabra (ALJA, 2008)

2 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful poem. "words scape into the surface..."
    "scape from my hands..." I love it
    Great job, as always!

    ResponderEliminar